Thursday, February 23, 2012

Freezer Meals by Tastefully Simple


Meals I prepared to go into the freezer, now I am set for the next few weeks. Gotta love Freezer Meals! Although I normally use Tastefully Simple Products when I get chance to make a home cooked meal.  I have been lacking in this department recently!  So with a little encouragement from Kathi Lipp's Book "What's for Dinner" and the collection "Tastefully Simple Tonight"  I was able to make these main dishes that serve up to 6 people for an average cost of about $11 each ($1.80 per person)!  Way cheaper than going out to eat.  I am going to save me some $$$$!  Next Stop Freezer Workshops for you.  Let me know if any interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give any input as this Blog is always a work in progress and I could use your suggestion.